Orthotic & Prosthetic Program
Custom insurance solutions designed for the specialized needs of Orthotic and Prosthetic providers.
With an expert team specializing in the O&P industry and incentives for ABC and BOC Certified, our insurance program provides a broad portfolio of enhanced coverages at competitive prices. Partner with us for exceptional customer service, quick turnaround time and claims expertise.
Who it covers:
We offer customized, all-lines solutions for:
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Practices and Services
- Custom Fitters/Central Fabricators (including Manufacturing)
- Home Medical Equipment Providers
What it covers:
- Comprehensive LiabilityComprehensive Liability Insurance for corporate policyholders, broadly providing defense and indemnity coverage against claims for bodily injury and property damage.
- PropertyProperty Insurance designed to provide coverage for buildings, contents, inland marine, equipment breakdown and crime.
- Workers' CompensationWorkers’ Compensation benefits prescribed in state law are provided by an employer to an employee due to a job-related injury resulting from an accident or occupational disease.
- Business Auto Commercial Business Auto policies cover automobile liability and physical damage. Certain polices may also include Uninsured and Underinsured motorist coverage, along with Hired and Non-owned.
- Umbrella Coverage Umbrella Coverage designed to provide protection against large catastrophic losses. It generally is written over various primary liability policies, such as the Business Auto policy, Commercial General Liability policy and Employers’ Liability coverage.
- Directors & Officers Directors and Officers Liability Insurance covering directors and officers for claims made against them while serving on a board of directors and/or as an officer. These policies cover claims resulting from managerial decisions that have adverse financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability Employment Practices Liability covering wrongful acts arising from the employment process, including wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation.
- Cyber Liability Cyber Liability coverage designed to protect a business from data breach in which customers' personal information such as Social Security numbers, health information or credit card numbers, is exposed or stolen from the firm's electronic network.
- Health Insurance Solutions Our online portal helps small businesses shop for affordable health insurance solutions.
- Medicare/Medicaid Surety Bonds Our team of Medicare/Medicaid Surety Bond experts will provide you with the correct surety bond to help your business stay compliant. We offer one of the most competitive surety bond solutions in the marketplace.