SPECIALIZED INSURANCE SOLUTIONS DESIGNED FOR THE UNIQUE NEEDS OF HOME HEALTH CARE AND HOSPICE PROVIDERS.
With an expert team specializing in the Home Health and Hospice industries, our insurance program provides a broad portfolio of enhanced coverages at competitive prices. Partner with VGM Insurance Services for exceptional customer service, quick turnaround time and claims expertise.
WHO IT COVERS:
- Home Health Providers
- Hospice Providers
- Home Infusion Pharmacies
- Temporary Staffing
- Dialysis Centers
- Case Management
- Massage Therapy/Non-Invasive Spa Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Counseling
- Social Service Agencies
- And Many More!
WHAT IT COVERS:
- Comprehensive LiabilityComprehensive Liability Insurance for corporate policyholders, broadly providing defense and indemnity coverage against claims for bodily injury and property damage.
- PropertyProperty Insurance designed to provide coverage for buildings, contents, inland marine, equipment breakdown and crime.
- Workers' CompensationWorkers’ Compensation benefits prescribed in state law are provided by an employer to an employee due to a job-related injury resulting from an accident or occupational disease.
- Business Auto Commercial Business Auto policies cover automobile liability and physical damage. Certain polices may also include Uninsured and Underinsured motorist coverage, along with Hired and Non-owned.
- Umbrella Coverage Umbrella Coverage designed to provide protection against large catastrophic losses. It generally is written over various primary liability policies, such as the Business Auto policy, Commercial General Liability policy and Employers’ Liability coverage.
- Directors & Officers Directors and Officers Liability Insurance covering directors and officers for claims made against them while serving on a board of directors and/or as an officer. These policies cover claims resulting from managerial decisions that have adverse financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability Employment Practices Liability covering wrongful acts arising from the employment process, including wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation.
- Cyber Liability Cyber Liability coverage designed to protect a business from data breach in which customers' personal information such as Social Security numbers, health information or credit card numbers, is exposed or stolen from the firm's electronic network.
- Health Insurance Solutions Our online portal helps small businesses shop for affordable health insurance solutions.
- Access to VGM’s in-house counsel will minimize claims and defend your business.
- 25 years of underwriting experience with competitive pricing in all states.
- Access to loss prevention and safety training materials for your staff, provided by VGM Education and CE Solutions.